Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Glaring Omissions

My dear cousin-in-law pointed out a couple of inconsistencies in my list:

1. The Format - "Dog Problems" should still be on a Top 10 list, even two years later.

2. My Morning Jacket's "Evil Urges" should be on the list somewhere. I can't get over how much I hate the "sexy librarian" song long enough to overlook it. But the songs on that album I like...I really like.

3. Coldplay, as well, should have been in the 20-11 list.

Anybody else? Omissions? Concurrences? (Is that a word?)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I happened across this amazingness on amazon a few minutes ago. Several of your top 10 are on the list!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_83181271_6?ie=UTF8&docId=1000325061&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-5&

I'm broke already. =)